Just imagine you got any exciting news and you want to share it with your family and friends. This facility is available in Hotmail and known by the name of the distribution list. By creating this list you will be easily able to send an email to a group of people easily. Let’s have a look at the step by step process of creating a contact group.
How to Create Distribution List in Hotmail
Follow the steps:
1. First, ensure that Home ribbon is enabled and expanded.
2. Now, tap on New Items.
3. After it goes to More Items > Contact Group from the New items menu.
4. Now, enter distribution list name under Name:
5. Finally, tap Save & Close in the Contact Group.
Note: You can also add new members to the created group. See the process below to do so.
Add Members to Contact Group
Follow the process to add people to your distribution list in Hotmail:
- Tap twice on the group in Hotmail if it is not opened already.
- After it, tap Add Members in the Contact Group.
- Now, from the menu, choose From Hotmail Contacts.
- You can use search option to find out the contact that you want to add to the newly created group.
Note: You can add multiple members at a time and you can also search for the members through email id and other criteria.
- Finally, select Members to add.
Hope you are satisfied with the steps and process to have given above to create a contact list and add members to this list. In case you are facing difficulty in creating a list or some other problem in your Hotmail account then you may contact to 24/7 available Hotmail customer service number. Here expert technicians will help you get your issues resolve instantly so that you can do your work without any interruption.